Invest in Project Evident
Help us realize a new vision for evidence building.
Project Evident is at the forefront of a shift in the way we understand and act on what works in the social and education sectors. We take an ecosystem approach that puts practitioners at the center while engaging all stakeholders – including funders, policymakers, researchers, and communities – in changing the culture and practices of evidence building. The time has come to move away from the slow, expensive, intermittent, and compliance-focused status quo in evidence to a more continuous, inclusive, actionable, and learning-driven approach in service of stronger, more meaningful, and more equitable outcomes.
To accomplish our work and vision for the future, we are launching a $50 Million Campaign for the Next Generation of Evidence to support and realize our vision of solving the most pressing and challenging social needs. By 2025 we will grow in size and impact by expanding our direct service offerings, investing in field solutions, creating a data hub for the sector, connecting early-journey organizations with the resources they need, and securing support to fund our mission.
Join funders including Arnold Ventures, the Bainum Family Foundation, the Bank of America Charitable Foundation, the Barr Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, MacKenzie Scott & Dan Jewett, the Overdeck Family Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the William T. Grant Foundation on our mission to create a new standard for data and evidence in the social sector.
With your support we will:
- Fulfill our mission to create a new standard for data and evidence in the social sector
- Partner with 600 nonprofit organizations, education agencies, government agencies, and philanthropic organizations to provide practitioner-driven evidence-building services.
- Build a stronger, more equitable data and evidence ecosystem
- Fund our Equitable Recovery Wallet to connect 250+ organizational leaders to the resources they need to start or strengthen their evidence building journey free of charge by summer 2023
- Create a data hub that will support analysis for the social sector and run experiments that will optimize the impact of their programs
Together, we can harness the power of evidence to drive greater impact. To learn more about how you can get involved, contact Founder and Chief Executive Kelly Fitzsimmons.Get in Touch
Project is fiscally sponsored by Tides Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tides’ state nonprofit disclosures page can be found here.